Thursday, September 11, 2014

And so the next regulatory approval



So, we've managed to find the one lawyer in the US with the niche practice of getting formula and label approvals.  I've decided to stop posting names and firms as with everything I've learned from this journey I may want to do some consulting down the road to others wanting to start brands. (apologies for being a bit selfish).

At any rate, with this lawyer's help we've filed three different formula approvals (it is the same formula, just filed under different categories).  This should ensure that a) at least one gets approved and b) that we keep our options open as to how we describe our vodka.

The wait time is now 70+ days for approval, so while our applications wind their way through the labyrinth we will be extremely busy -- and I'll write about what we are up to in my next posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment